2986 W. 29th St. Suite 10, Greeley, & by appt. in Ft. Collins
We've repaired thousands of vehicles - parking lot dings, shopping cart dents, and hail damage on every type of car, truck, van or SUV.
Give us a call to arrange your FREE estimate today!
SAVE MONEY - If you have a dent or some hail damage with no broken paint, we can usually fix it for a fraction of what a conventional body shop repair would cost.
SAVE TIME - Repairs can usually be completed in less than a day.
SAVE YOUR ORIGINAL PAINT JOB
We do not offer the following services:
- Mobile estimates or repairs; please plan to meet us at our shop or one of the many dealerships that we service
- Collision repair: if you've hit something or another car hit you, please consult a conventional body shop
- Scratch removal or any type of surface buffing
- Paint touch-up or painting of any kind
- Mechanical adjustments: repositioning a car door that won't open or close, etc.
Family Owned And Operated Since 1991
This depends upon a lot of factors - size and depth of the dents, their location on the vehicle, access to them, and the material of the dented panel itself (steel or aluminum). As a guideline:
A handful of small door dings is often $75 to $200.
Larger, complex dents are often $200 to $500.
Hail damage is typically several hundred to several thousand dollars.